Welcome at La Luz Surflodge / Surfcamp in El Palmar / Andalucia
Hi there, I´m Tom, a munich riversurfer and well traveled surfing-globetrotter.
I have settled here in El Palmar because of the good uncrowded waves, long white sandy beaches, plenty of sun, white villages of Andalucia and Moorish history.
Our new La Luz Surflodge just 80m from the beach offers a a beautiful setup, professional surfing courses, great food, yoga, language courses and much more. Here you´ll have a great time with friends!
- Check this video of the region !
- And a nice video of the surfconditions here for advanced/experts.
- And another video here of the surfconditions for beginner/intermediate surfers.
The Costa de la Luz in Andalucía – first class waves, long white sandy beaches, unspoiled nature, plenty of sun, white villages, wild bulls and Moorish history!
The La Luz Surfodge is located in El Palmar, amidst untouched nature and in the immediate vicinity of the best surf spots in southern Spain. Here you find pure relaxation, professional surfing lessons, great surfing for advanced surfers and tons of other activities. You´ll have lots of fun in small groups with cool people in one of the most beautiful areas in Spain.
What you get:
* Surfing lessons with professional coaches and first class material.
* All sorts of uncrowded Beach, Point and Reef breaks for experienced surfers.* Accommodation in our La Luz Surflodge 80m from the beach.
* Single Rooms, doubles, holiday flats with seaview, incredible loft apartment with seaview.
* Yoga, language courses, horse riding, golf, whale watching, culture, etc.
* White villages, proud andalucian horses and Moorish history.
El Palmar Google Street View: